Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bad Week, Everyone's Fault

Disclaimer: I'm on my period and therefore have even more built up angst than usual. Ignore everything I say or do for a couple days.

I'm pissed. Why? Why not!? I've been cancelled on, used, ignored, left out, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. You people really have to do this when I'm menstrual? That's just rude. On top of that, I'm still dealing with some really annoying feelings that I have yet to figure out, and they're causing me a lot of low self-esteem, jealousy, anxiety, depression, and all of that other good shit. I know I'm wasting my time, but it's how my mind works and I can't help it.

Everytime I find someone I feel I can count on, I'm somehow proven wrong. For once, I'd like to find just one person who didn't mind my occasional bouts of depression, anxiety, and anger, someone who'd spend time with me regardless and really give a shit about how I feel. I know people who do that to an extent, but it's usually a fairly small extent. I know I'm a lot to handle, but I like to think I'm worth it.

There's so much I want to say, but it's probably best that I don't say it; a number of people (as if they ever read this hah) would close the window and be very upset.

I'm going to continue to listen to '80s hardcore and mope.

My outlook on life is (not currently) positive.

SXR

2 comments:

  1. Heh thanks, Sam. I wish I could stop being so angsty right now heh. I've probably already irked Chris today.

    ReplyDelete