I decided to try GoodBelly probiotic drinks a few days ago. I think I've used it for four days now. So far, my stomach has been super noisy and I've been bloated as fuck, but other than that, no problems. I'm pretty positive all of that is just because my intestinal flora is changing and everything, which is normal when starting a probiotic, even if you already take other strains. I think that's what turn so many people off of them, but with most things that detoxify the body, you have to go through a little bit of bad to get to the good. Olive leaf certainly made me feel like shit the first time I took it, but after that, I've never had a problem. Anyway, for the first three days I drank the juice (blueberry acai or something like that) and today I took one of the plain Straightshots. That one was kind of unpleasant, taste-wise, but it packs a punch. I prefer Lifeways shots, definitely, since the dairy in kefir doesn't bother me anyway.
I'm going to stick with this stuff for at least the 12 days they recommend. After that, I'll evaluate everything. I definitely understand that it's normal to have side effects at first, so I'm not going to write it off as a failure yet. If my stomach is still loud and annoying after two weeks, though, I'll have to stop using it daily, because it's getting on my nerves already.
Just thought I'd check in and mention the product and my experience with it so far. It's vegan, just a couple bucks a carton, and really good, so you should give it a try if you can. GoodBelly also has a 12 day challenge you can sign up for on their site where they'll send you coupons, and if you don't like the product after 12 days, they'll refund your purchase. Not a bad deal.
SXR
No comments:
Post a Comment