I've accomplished an awful lot lately, and I don't know why I never blog about anything. For the sake of simplicity, here's a list:
- I helped plan and run an event, which took place today and was quite a success.
- I baked vegan cupcakes from scratch for the first time and they were fucking delicious.
- I helped paint a giant 15x4 foot banner for the event.
- I did three acrylic paintings on canvas, which I don't think I've ever done before.
- I bought a Yudu.
- I made myself a Jawbreaker shirt and printed a bunch of 3SN shirts.
- I made over $40 off of 3SN stuff today.
- I discovered that I have gallstones and have surgery scheduled for June 15.
I feel like I've done more than that, but it's slipping my mind. I lead a generally unexciting life, filled with unnecessary emotions, bitterness, and Jawbreaker.
SXR
No comments:
Post a Comment