Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Resolutions?

I have a tendency to decide to do all of these really intense things for my own betterment and never do them, or I'll start them and never finish. That (eventually) has to stop! So, when I finally get around to it, I'm going to do all of the following:

  • Go raw vegan for a week, like I've been saying I would for probably six months or more.
  • Try gluten-free for at least a week.
  • Cut out sugar ENTIRELY for a week and hopefully cut back by at least half for the rest of my life. (We'll see how that goes.)
  • Go on a juice diet for a week.
  • Do at least fifteen minutes of yoga a day instead of five or six.
  • Cut half the dairy from my diet.
  • Eat at least three times a day.

I'm serious about these things, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment