It's Morrissey's birthday today. I can't help but wonder how much longer he'll keep doing shows. I need to see him at least once more before he stops.
I still kind of feel like shit, but I feel much better today than I did last night and early this morning. You know how you can tell I feel okay? I folded and got a pair of harem pants. I know, I'm still shocked myself. They're quite cozy, though, and I might even wear them out in public someday. Because my ass is so huge, it doesn't look like I'm wearing some sort of saggy diaper, as I've seen on some women. It does make my thighs look huge, but that's sort of the effect the design is supposed to have, so I guess it's no big deal.
Why do I blog when I have almost nothing to say?
SXR
No comments:
Post a Comment