Monday, May 30, 2011

Tea time all the time.

I drink tea more than I eat food lately, I think. It's part of my never-ending quest for better health, or at least a slightly better quality of life. Peppermint is becoming my go-to tea, hot and unsweetened. Unsweetened teas of all kinds are really growing on me, which is good considering the fact that I really don't need any more sugar in my diet. If I can ever afford it, I'm going to order a bunch of loose-leaf teas and maybe even some herbs so I can make my own blends. I recently fell in love with Mountain Rose Herbs and would love to purchase or be given many of their products. Ahem.

I haven't been able to sleep at night lately. On top of that, today, I woke up an hour before my alarm was to go off with a sore throat and a stuffy nose. Life sucks sometimes. I'm currently exhausted, but I'd rather not go to bed so early that I'm up again by 6 AM and have nothing to do till late afternoon. Chances are, by the time I go to bed, I won't be able to sleep again.

I've been through probably twenty tissues today, maybe more. I need more tea.

SXR

No comments:

Post a Comment