Since I have four days off, for the most part, I finally decided to start my Whole Body Cleanse tonight. I cut the dosages a little, but if I'm feeling pretty good tomorrow, I'll take the recommended doses and see how that goes. I'm excited to maybe feel a little better and possibly drop a pound or two, even though I'll probably gain it back in a couple days. I'm using the $12 cleanse from Whole Foods, for those who might be curious. I'll try to document my experience with it from time to time, because before I bought it, when I looked it up, there were very few good accounts of what it was like to use this cleanse. No one said anything too bad, though, so I decided it wouldn't hurt to try it. I hope it goes well for me.
I went to an open interview at Urban Outfitters today. Jon and Sam were also in attendance. I'm pretty positive none of us will be hearing back from them, but at least we can say we tried. No one can say I've never tried to get a job.
On my way home, my knees started cramping. Seeing as I spent slightly less time on my feet today than usual, I'm hoping that's just hormones. My "time of the month" has been way too easy this time around, so I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe I just have shitty bones and joints. That's also a possibility.
Today was pretty nice. I think I also felt a little more comfortable in my own skin than I usually do, which was definitely a plus. If it wasn't so damn hot, life would be surprisingly pleasant at the moment.
SXR
No comments:
Post a Comment