Sunday, June 26, 2011

Anxiety

I felt kind of weird all day after last night's numerous incidents. I don't know if they should really be called incidents, but it appears they really did screw me up. Somewhere between 6:30 and 8, I started feeling really anxious and it's only gotten worse. I suppose that explains why I felt so hot last night. I wasn't aware that I really was anxious, but given the upset stomach, fast heartbeat, and weird nervousness, it seems that I am heh. One piece of vegan chocolate cake later, I'm resorting to herbal relaxation tea. Valerian, rose, and lavender, don't fail me now. It would've been nice if Rachal had gotten online to talk like she'd said she would, but whatever. I've grown to expect her to not follow through.

I finished otherXcore #2 today. That's one less thing to worry about and one more thing to feel good about. I did it in less than a year this time! It's really not much of an accomplishment, and it's not as good as I'd like it to be, but finishing a zine is really quite a task, especially when you're doing it alone. I'll get better at it eventually. I've only put out a few.

I guess that's all for now. If I'm up in a few hours, I may return with even less to say.

SXR

No comments:

Post a Comment