Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4 Miles

I went to the doctor this morning. As I thought, nothing conclusive, but he wants me to do a certain dreaded test to rule out things like cancer and the myriad of other digestive disorders and diseases. We'll see how that goes. I'm still trying to figure out what makes my stomach worse and what makes it better. Today, I think I've concluded that sugar really does mess me up and I need to start cutting down. Kefir is okay, but the super-rich cake we had for Tami's birthday made me feel a bit sick heh. Overall, I feel better tonight than I did this morning.

After my appointment, I went for a four mile walk since it was still relatively cool out. I listened to Green Day the entire time and just kind of zoned out, as usual. I'm hoping that it'll cool down so I can take long walks more often, or that I can force myself to start waking up so I can take them. If I could walk four miles a day, I could definitely drop a few pounds heh. Speaking of which, I'm down ten pounds from when I had strep throat. I think that was a few months ago, but either way, any weight loss is good weight loss. If I could lose another 15, I'd be down to 200, which I can live with for now.

I got my pictures back from Walgreens. The double exposures worked, but my fingers got in the way every time, unfortunately. Oh, well. This was an experiment, so next time I find a super cheap disposable camera, I'll try to figure out a way to trigger the flash without curling my fingers up over the lens heh. Maybe I'll try to smack the camera on my knee or the back of my hand or something. Here are a few of my favorites.
Self-portrait with some double-exposure and no fingers.


Favorite. Incense burner, souvenir keychain, digital download card for Unfun, juice bottle, fingers.


Definitely another favorite for no good reason.

Blogger's giving me issues with pictures, so that's all. I may post more to flickr, and they're all on my Facebook and Google+ profiles.

SXR






No comments:

Post a Comment