Thursday, July 21, 2011

Aches and pains

While my stomach has been slightly better overall, the past few days have been filled with pain in one particular spot and I have no idea why. I keep getting stabbing pains, but I'm not sure whether or not I should really worry. My temperature's fine, I'm not turning yellow, and I can eat, so I have to assume that I'm alright. I would go to the doctor, but based on my last visit, I think he'd basically reiterate what I just said. So, if I really decide to worry tomorrow afternoon, I may stop by urgent care while I'm in Fresno. I haven't been in a while, so they probably miss me.

My anxiety has also been a little better, until the pain started. At least I'm anxious for a reason now, or at least one I'm aware of: I don't want to get sick and die heh. I really prefer this really terrible anxiety regarding my health to the annoying random anxiety I normally get. This comes with more symptoms, but at least it makes sense.

I'm starting to write again. It's coming along a bit more slowly than it used to, but at least I'm not totally blocked up for now. I actually really miss writing papers, which astounds me, but I guess I've always been a fan of analyzing things and writing things with a set purpose. My fiction is almost always plotless because I have serious issues with being concise, so the only way I can ever write anything with a purpose is if it involves some sort of singular topic and research. Part of the whole paper thing probably has to do with the fact that I've been finding myself missing school, which is a little depressing given the fact that college means very little to me these days and I generally don't like being there when I have to. I've just been bored and lonely. All my friends live out of town or have other things to do, so I sit at home and do nothing all day. Simple but lame.

I have very little to say tonight. Lack of sleep and adequate nutrition is definitely catching up to me. Last night, I kept seeing things, and today, I've felt kind of out of it. Hopefully it'll all clear up tomorrow.

SXR

No comments:

Post a Comment