Monday, July 11, 2011

More plans

I've got really bad aerophagia, which is a condition in which one swallows air in order to belch in hopes of relieving indigestion, heartburn, gas, pain, pressure, and all kinds of other shit. I've had this problem for a couple years and I still haven't really made a conscious effort to change it. There's no medication for it as far as I'm aware, so it requires something like cognitive behavioral therapy, and while I'm pretty decent at that, sometimes it's way too hard not to give in and just swallow a bit of air heh. I'm trying to get myself to stop doing that now because I'm sick of belching and feeling bloated all the time heh.

I'm also planning to go to the doctor soon, finally. I haven't had a physical in years and I'm probably due for some blood work, so I need to get that done. In addition to that, I'm planning to add some more herbs and supplements to my diet and try to see what works. I'd also like to do an elimination diet and focus on wheat products first. I want to figure out what the fuck is wrong with me heh.

Tonight's blog is short and not as angsty as usual. Damn.

SXR

No comments:

Post a Comment